Quality Steel Buildings Delivered to Washington
Washington state’s year-round humidity, high winds, and severe storms can cause a lot of damage to vehicles and agricultural equipment. For a durable protection solution that can outlast wooden structures, choose a steel building from Bulldog Steel Structures.
We design, deliver, and install quality metal buildings that protect your most valuable investments through the most extreme conditions possible in Washington state.
Our buildings are manufactured in America and can be customized to fit your needs, whether you will use the structure in residential, commercial, or agricultural settings. Popular uses for Bulldog Steel Structures include:
Metal Garages in Washington
Galvanized steel garages protect your vehicles and provide safe storage space for tools, boats, and special projects. Unlike wooden structures, galvanized steel:
- Provides more cost-effective purchase, installation, and maintenance options
- Doesn’t rot or expand with the consistent rain in Washington state
- Mitigates the risk of termite infestations
- Doesn’t require repainting like wooden structures
Bulldog Steel Structures’ metal garages can be customized to protect one or multiple cars with additional storage, siding, and color options.
Metal Barns in Washington
Washington farmers and ranchers depend on barns to shelter livestock and store feed and equipment. You can ensure your investments are well-protected by installing an American-made metal barn from Bulldog Steel Structures.
We offer three different barn types that we can customize to meet your needs:
- The Carolina Barn: Our Carolina Barns are tiered, which allows a more traditional look. They offer ventilation as well as versatility.
- The Horse Barn: Our Horse Barns are expansive, with second-story windows and a classic look. We offer both traditional and modular horse barns.
- The Seneca Barn: Our Seneca Barns have a simpler style than their counterparts. They are perfect for homeowners and business owners who value their barn’s utility the most.
Custom Metal Buildings in Washington
Homeowners and business owners can benefit from having a dedicated custom metal workshop for their hobby or small business. Custom metal buildings are:
- Cost-effective: Metal workshop structures require less upkeep and maintenance. Bulldog Steel Structures has the best online prices, backed by a price match guarantee on a competitive structure.
- Expandable: Metal workshops can be easily expanded as your business or hobby grows.
- Durable: Galvanized steel, the material used to create metal workshops, is resistant to the elements and pest infestations.
Commercial Metal Buildings in Washington
Our commercial metal buildings include a clear span roof, which reduces the need for interior support, allowing your business to use as much floor space as needed.
Commercial steel structures are durable and easily maintained and can serve as:
- Manufacturing spaces
- Storage facilities
- Conference areas
- Automotive or equipment repair spaces
- Outdoor recreation or event spaces
- And more!
Choose Bulldog Steel Structures for Dependable Metal Structures & Expert Installations in Washington
Bulldog Steel Structures makes designing and installing a metal structure for your Washington state home or business easy with our step-by-step process.
- You’ll choose and customize your building.
- We’ll send you a free quote and walk you through the no-hassle ordering process.
- We determine payment — we offer rent-to-own and financing options to make it easy.
- Your custom structure will be manufactured here in the U.S.
- Your manufacturer will call you to schedule the delivery and installation date.
- You’ll ensure the site is leveled and marked for our installation team.
- We’ll arrive on the agreed date and complete the installation.
Your newly installed structure will have a one-year workmanship warranty and a 20-year on 12-gauge material or 10-year on 14-gauge material panel-rust-through warranty.
Bulldog Steel Structures Delivers Throughout Washington State
Our competitively quoted prices include delivery and installation to locations throughout Washington state, including:
- Spokane Valley
- Federal Way
Customers Are Saying
I would recommend bulldog steel highly. They are very professional and accommodating. Want to give special thanks to Randall Hall and also matt preslar. They were very accommodating and helping me fill out paperwork and handling things when a timel...- Shirley M.
Bulldog has been great to work with. They explained everything from beginning to end. I live in the mountains of New Mexico and the staff made sure that my garage had the right support needed for this area of the country. I would highly recommend t...- Bruce J.
Bryan Ordonez with Bulldog Buildings was great to work with. Every email or message I sent, he was quick to respond and I got what I wanted. I hate that we had to deal with material issues due to covid but he kept me up to date on issues and end da...- Tony & Debbie S.
Good design tool on their website. Great customer service.- John S.
Have had nothing but a positive experience with Bulldog! Bryan was super helpful and still is after our install! He still responds super prompt and helpful. No complaints about our structure, as it looks amazing! Installers did a great job and pick...- Kristie S.
I have now had my building in place for 3 months and I want to say that the whole team at Bulldog was very helpful throughout the entire process. My salesperson, Matthew, was extremely responsive. He was very helpful with the design phase, where we...- Mike W.
Frank Rangel was very helpful and respectful. Also very understanding. I was pouring a concrete driveway and trying to put my down payment down. I may of got a little frustrated in the middle of it all. I could see the smile on Frank's face the who...- Jason M.
This is my second building from bulldog and I'm buying the same building , just different colors. They are great buildings that are strong and economical.- Parke H.
Excellent customer service during my order process, answered all my questions and they were very patient.- Jack D.
The website was very flexible and helped me customize my carport. The Bulldog staff was very prompt and helpful throughout the process.- Dale & Karen W.
Put up a RV cover for me on a concrete pad. Turned out great and the guys cleaned up after the work. Very satisfied. Would recommend these people.- Dan and Linda I.
I love my “She Shop.” It was amazingly easy. I sent an email, made 2 phones calls and it was done. The installation went even easier. Three guys showed up one day and finished the next. They were polite and cleaned up after themselves. My husband...- Theressa J.
I visited their website and used the 3D estimator and was able to see my building with doors, window placements, colors,and overall look. When you add or change any feature, including size, you can immediately see the result and change in price (if a...- David T.
delivering & installing
the united states
Bulldog’s metal barns, garages, and carports are available for delivery and installation in most of the U.S. Whether you’re a homeowner in Maine, a rancher in Texas, or a small business owner in California, you’ll get to-your-door delivery and professional installation, so your building will be sturdy and reliable for years to come.See Service Area