Design Your Own Building
You’ll find that designing a metal building is easy when you work with the experts at Bulldog Steel Structures. Our team is dedicated to customer satisfaction and can help you create your ideal custom metal garage to perfectly suit your needs. Then, the manufacturer will deliver and install your custom building at no additional cost to you.
Contact Bulldog Steel Structures to order your custom building online! Or call us at (888)-551-2156 today.
Options for Your Custom Building Design
There are many options, such as dimensions/size and functional features, that you can include or tweak when you design a customized metal building with Bulldog Steel Structures.
Building design options include:
- Size: Choose the width, length and side height for your custom building.
- Roof style: Choose from a vertical, boxed eave, or standard roof style.
- Utlity storage option: Install none, or place it at the back, left, or right of the structure.
- Right or left lean: This is a lean-to extension attached at left or right, with or without storage.
- Install surface: Specify where you will install the structure, on your leveled asphalt, dirt, gravel, or concrete.
- Panel options: You can have left/right sidewalls and front/back gable ends that are open, closed, or extended.
- Roof and trim colors: There are 17 color choices for each.
- Additional options: Select if you want insulation insulation, mobile home anchors, and even gauge (thickness) of the structural elements.
How to Use Our Custom Design Tool
To begin, you’ll enter your zip code, then click to select options and drag to arrange (or re-size) each. An image of your design will appear on the screen and will change depending upon the choices you make. You can see the product in progress, zoom in and out, and turn it left or right to view all sides. When you’re happy with your design, SAVE it and SUBMIT for a quote!
See our custom carport design tool here.
Check out Bulldog Steel Structures’ service area map for the list of areas we provide service!
Benefits of Designing Your Own Building
- Get the exact look, size, and features you need: You might use your building/structure to park your SUV or raised truck. You might use the carport as a patio. No matter how you intend to use it, there’s no problem because you choose the dimensions you specifically want. Choose a color to match your home’s siding or to match your truck! When you customize your building/structure, you’re in charge!
- Ensure fit: Avoid adapting your location to fit the structure with precise ordering. When you get the exact size you need, you know it will fit between your home and the next! You can design the structure to equal the height of your roof or make it reach the eaves, or size it just tall enough to cover your car or RV — and more.
- Know your product is unique: Your custom structure will be different from others on the block, in subtle ways or more obvious ones. Custom means just that your building can be a unique size, height, style, color and more.
- Comply with community requirements: If your neighborhood, HOA, or city has size, height, or color restrictions, you can easily work within the rules with your design.
- Protect and organize: Keep valuable items out of view and out of the weather.
- And more.
Check out our service area map of locations where Bulldog Steel Structures provides service!
Where to Get Your Custom Structure Online
At Bulldog Steel Structures, we sell only the highest-quality, durable, and stylish metal structure. Our experience and established reputation make us the go-to company when you need custom metal structure. Our team is knowledgeable and dedicated to customer satisfaction!
Customers Are Saying
I would recommend bulldog steel highly. They are very professional and accommodating. Want to give special thanks to Randall Hall and also matt preslar. They were very accommodating and helping me fill out paperwork and handling things when a timel...- Shirley M.
Bulldog has been great to work with. They explained everything from beginning to end. I live in the mountains of New Mexico and the staff made sure that my garage had the right support needed for this area of the country. I would highly recommend t...- Bruce J.
Bryan Ordonez with Bulldog Buildings was great to work with. Every email or message I sent, he was quick to respond and I got what I wanted. I hate that we had to deal with material issues due to covid but he kept me up to date on issues and end da...- Tony & Debbie S.
Good design tool on their website. Great customer service.- John S.
Have had nothing but a positive experience with Bulldog! Bryan was super helpful and still is after our install! He still responds super prompt and helpful. No complaints about our structure, as it looks amazing! Installers did a great job and pick...- Kristie S.
I have now had my building in place for 3 months and I want to say that the whole team at Bulldog was very helpful throughout the entire process. My salesperson, Matthew, was extremely responsive. He was very helpful with the design phase, where we...- Mike W.
Frank Rangel was very helpful and respectful. Also very understanding. I was pouring a concrete driveway and trying to put my down payment down. I may of got a little frustrated in the middle of it all. I could see the smile on Frank's face the who...- Jason M.
This is my second building from bulldog and I'm buying the same building , just different colors. They are great buildings that are strong and economical.- Parke H.
Excellent customer service during my order process, answered all my questions and they were very patient.- Jack D.
The website was very flexible and helped me customize my carport. The Bulldog staff was very prompt and helpful throughout the process.- Dale & Karen W.
Put up a RV cover for me on a concrete pad. Turned out great and the guys cleaned up after the work. Very satisfied. Would recommend these people.- Dan and Linda I.
I love my “She Shop.” It was amazingly easy. I sent an email, made 2 phones calls and it was done. The installation went even easier. Three guys showed up one day and finished the next. They were polite and cleaned up after themselves. My husband...- Theressa J.
I visited their website and used the 3D estimator and was able to see my building with doors, window placements, colors,and overall look. When you add or change any feature, including size, you can immediately see the result and change in price (if a...- David T.
delivering & installing
the united states
Bulldog’s metal barns, garages, and carports are available for delivery and installation in most of the U.S. Whether you’re a homeowner in Maine, a rancher in Texas, or a small business owner in California, you’ll get to-your-door delivery and professional installation, so your building will be sturdy and reliable for years to come.See Service Area